UniFinder is a demo site built using Drupal 7 with source files and US school data from the defunct* site of my client, MGovern Education Group.
Demo Site: unifinder
This demo site showcases few but powerful features:
1. Combination of Drupal views and database Search API Module to filter school based from selections.
2. Fast and simple way to import large number of school data thru Feeds Importer and Tamper Modules.
3. Compare school data with the help of Compare Node Modules.
4. Online application form and management thru powerful Webform Module, with capability to display and download application form in PDF format upon submission.
Although I am no longer accepting Drupal projects, I am displaying this on my portfolio to express my interest to work with similar projects using Backdrop CMS, a Drupal fork.
*Due to Covid-19 and uncertainties of recruiting international students in the US, my client shutdown the website.
For brief overview of this project, see CampusCow website images below.
Overview (defunct website)
Develop a directory of US colleges and universities for international students who are interested in studying in the US.
- Advanced search filter
- School comparison table
- Bookmark school page for easy reference
- Question and Answer Forum
- Contact and Application forms
Other tasks and integrations
- SEO meta tags, XML sitemap for search engines
- SEO for Drupal (YOAST)
- CSV spreadsheet bulk Import of data
- Manage Advertising - Ability to accept advertisements
- Spam Prevention Used: Honeypot Technique
Development Time: 2 months